Monday, March 5, 2012

We're buying a camper!

I don't plan on going back in time too much right now. Let's just say that I grew up camping, with family. That is what I want for my kids too. I don't plan on freezing my butt off on the floor of a tent. Hopefully we are about a week away from owning our very own, brand new, thirty foot travel trailer! We are buying from a local dealer (wow, that is a sore subject that I'll elaborate on more another time) and right now we are still waiting for it to be delivered to them. Then we'll go up and finalize our purchase and bring it home. I just hope I can get a little practice towing and backing it before we take it out for my birthday later this month.

We are getting the Forest River Wildwood, 26TBSS.



I'll find a nice YouTube video or online site with interior photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment